Book washing machine & appliance repairs

Ransom Spares

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

I also had the same problem, the machine stopped dead in the middle of a cycle, I found this thread and I am delighted to say that on Saturday we swapped out the D7 and the machine sprang back to life. 

Thanks for posting the solution bob12241 and thanks to jonboyuk for your step by step guide as we have the exact same model. Saved me around £350 and I now know how to do a spot of soldering.

• Like 1

Book washing machine & appliance repairs

Ransom Spares

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

Hi, 

My beko washing machine WDIY854310 suddenly lost power front panel last month. I found the diode D7 in the main power PCB was faulty, then ordered a new diode as Rob advised to replace D7 but still no power to front panel, when power on, only a beep can be heard. 
Could anyone tell me what other problem would be and what to do next? Thanks. 
Regards, 

Joe 

Hi Joe , I can't offer any real advice other than making sure the diode is soldered in the right way round, The silver band indicates the orientation. The diode is likely to fail if some other fault occurred thus overloading the power supply.

Regards Rob

Edited by bob12241
additional detail
  • Like 1

Thank you again to bob12241 as I have today replaced the diode D7 all okay now. Another one to add to the list 18 Months old. Thanks again Rob

• Like 1