Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.
- Your answer may already be in my washing machine common faults help guide which covers most faults
- Also check other topics first - much quicker if your question has already been asked
- Don't add links to promote companies & services in competition with Washerhelp & Whitegoodshelp's affiliates. If you are in the trade and want to advertise please contact me
You must read and accept the following -
- Don't try to repair anything unless totally competent
- Don't assume advice given to others will definitely be applicable to you too
- You must accept full responsibility for any repairs you attempt. I cannot be held responsible for anything that may happen as a result of reading my free advice, which is given in good faith and without any guarantee
- I don't claim to be a total expert. I have 40 years experience, but no one can know everything or is free from mistakes. As the advice I give is free, you must accept I cannot have any professional liability
- Fixing washing machines remotely and relying on interpreting the descriptions you post will always have limitations, and may occasionally result in wasting time or even a misunderstanding
You must agree that this free service is given on the basis that not only are you competent to judge your ability to carry out any repairs, but fully safety conscious, and that my advice cannot have any guarantee.
Don't tackle DIY washing machine repairs unless you have read and understood the DIY repair safety issues highlighted here -DIY repair safety which contains useful information, even for the most competent DIYer.