Not surprising really, a lot of manufacturers use identical boards in different models, Need to let owners of this model Know as well. I went off looking for the source of these boards Yesterday and best I could find was wholesalers in China are selling them, so there we go.

Regards Rob

• Like 1
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, probably too late now but our washing machine, same make and model did the exact same thing. I am a qualified electrician and spent some time working out the wiring as Beko won't give the diagrams

Hi there, just came to say that Rob's post above turned out to be exactly what was wrong with mine as well! My washer was only 2 years old and suddenly stopped turning on one day. First I thought it w

Bob12241 you are a superstar! Same failure with my machine at a mere 18 months old. Like yourself, I'm not intimidated by the words "No user serviceable parts inside" but upon examination I could

Posted Images

Another satisfied reader.

I have since found out BEKO is a brand name of ARCELIK, which is Turkish. They make the machines and PCB's. The other brand names  they manufacture include: Arcelik (own brand), Blomberg, Arctic, Grundig, Altus, Flavel, EleKtrabregenz, Leisure, Defy and Dawlance.

On 12/08/2019 at 18:40, mmaniek said:

STPS2h100

This was exactly what happened to my 18 month old beko,  I bought a soldering iron and with zero experience replaced the diode and saved myself a small fortune.

thanks bob and other posters.

as a side note I (stupidly) soldered the diode the wrong way round initially and this resulted in the display flashing slowly on and off.

cheers,

david

• Thanks 1

Hey all,

I have a Beko WDIR7543101 washer dryer that won't turn on. If I put my ear close to the control panel, I can hear an occasional mouse-esq beep! 

I'm guessing it's the same issue?

Is there anyway I can find a guide on how to open the thing? I'm not an experienced white-good repairer, but I have soldered various things over the years :)

Hi Jonboyuk

I mentioned it's location and how to remove the unit in a previous post on this subject, it is housed in a black enclosure  (located at the lower rear RH side) which either unclips or has a few screws to remove the top cover. This applies to the Beko WDX8543130W and not your model, although it is likely similar in construction and different models use a variation to this PCB (not compatible though). I would check the same location if I were you. Please let me know how you go on for future reference.

Regards Rob

• Like 1

Hi all - I really could do with your help as I m struggling to remove the pcb I’ve found it and removed the screws on the back which holds it in place - does the whole casing come out or do u somehow unclip the case? Never done anything like this before but really think this is the solution to my problem - if I can just get the board out I can take it to someone who can solder a new diode on for me.  I just don’t have £200 spare for an engineer and as my dad also bought  the same washing machine  on my advice I better know what to do in case his breaks too. Thanks in advance 

Hi Lesley

The whole unit complete with casing comes out, in previous post I said that you have to jiggle it about, passing it down and under some pipes or other obstructions. You may have to cut 1 or 2 cable ties that hold the wiring loom in place in order to get enough slack to remove it. I assume the screws you are talking about are the ones that hold the casing in place, if not you have to remove them first. If you google "main circuit board Beko WDx854130w" and go to images you will see some with and some without the case.

Regards Rob

• Thanks 1

Thanks so much for helping - I found the casing was stuck in place with strong foam sticky tape - hard to get out but with someone tilting the machine back for me it went back so much easier and thankfully the machine has now has power after replacing the diode - so thanks very very much 

• Like 1

Hi- this is a useful thread, I only wish I'd seen it a few days ago- same 18 months old BEKO wdr7543121w, replaced the whole PCB (Damn!) , was so pleased I've actually got lights now....but now got an E23 error code.

any advice on how to reset ?  I've tried the usual- start button hold for 5 s etc?

Thanks 

Hi Lynn

I have searched around and been unable to find error codes for Beko Washer Dryers even in the online manual, only for washers. The error codes for washers only go up to e18, it may be that the extended codes relate to the dryer section. The only way to find this out is to got through a self diagnostic test which you should be able to find on the web.  The code e23 might  be responsible for blowing the main board previously, just guessing though. I don't suppose you know what function/programme it was running before it failed. May give a clue.

Regards Rob

Bob. You beauty. Another rescued machine, so therefore confirmation that it fixes this issue on the Beko WDIR7543101 integrated washer/dryer.

I took the liberty of taking a series of photographs, and made a brief guide below. This is just my experience, and I'm not a qualified electrician / white goods repair man, so you follow this guide at your own risk!

Cheers, Jon

1. Drag the machine out on some cardboard! Make sure to isolate and unplug the device from the mains, the water and the waste before undergoing any of this work.

20200216_164713.thumb.jpg.e0b8e55165c3af62cfdc4b7266a4f57a.jpg

2. Remove the  5 screws from the rear

20200216_164742.thumb.jpg.58883cf380b379a06d297ed13481fb8b.jpg

The black box is located here at the bottom right

20200216_165150.thumb.jpg.1b4014f8c6bc787607e5a2068bee7e1f.jpg

20200216_165422.thumb.jpg.f9246939c64f4a655d4e43063f53714d.jpg

3. Remove these two screws to loosen the box

20200216_170627.thumb.jpg.f644ea35c228864fa69ee0e371e5cdd8.jpg

4. A piece of sticky foam holds it down, so run a knife along it to separate.

20200216_171007.thumb.jpg.e914c47a220d9902eb5a699839051618.jpg

5. Carefully jiggle the black box out and make sure you de-clip the cable holders from the machine (circled red below) to allow you to move the box. The front cover just slides off to reveal the board.

20200216_171340.thumb.jpg.e11367edaa29cae73d306b416552b38a.jpg

6. Now it's out, carefully unplug all connectors

20200216_172133.thumb.jpg.cce92199bfa6f3896421987ad7297ef3.jpg

7. Gently lever the board out of the black box 20200216_172244.thumb.jpg.dfe3dae14d5481941e61408572102356.jpg#

8. Replace this diode (D7) - see Bobs recommendation. I personally used these.

20200216_172856.thumb.jpg.e7601b266b99559139d208f89ede5f49.jpg

20200216_174527.thumb.jpg.1b2147597a437296c8a76c7030c28642.jpg

9. Reverse all of the steps above, and turn on! :D

20200216_181132.thumb.jpg.9d3500d99bda6402d6a12ed0a04112f5.jpg

• Thanks 2

Many thanks jonboyuk. Also I have some good advice that is obvious when you think about it but many people don't. Before pulling off any wires or connectors to anything, always take some good photos with your smart phone. You would not believe how many people don't think this is necessary but then later find that they are not sure exactly how something fits back. A perfectly designed PCB should have unique connectors for every connection so that it is impossible to get them wrong but I have seen many examples where this is not the case and I've even seen examples where the connector block could be fitted upside down.

Need a repair or spare parts? 

Book a Repair | Buy Spares (Cheapest prices guaranteed)

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.

Andy , jonboyuk, Can't fault your replies, great job by jonboyuk. Sometimes you forget what comes naturally to some people is complicated to others. Maybe I should have taken the same steps as you did. But it's done now and with style. Will definitely be useful to anyone that takes the time to read all the posts.

Question for Andy, can you put an amendment to the subject header to include other models affected, as google search isn't showing them yet? as it appears I can't edit my original post.

Great work Rob

• Like 1

Hi Bob. There's too many to put in the title so I've added more models numbers to the tags on the post but it will only let me add so many. I've put other model numbers in your first post. We must be doing something right as a lot of people seem to be finding this article. Thanks again for your help.

• Like 1

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.

5 hours ago, bob12241 said:

Andy , jonboyuk, Can't fault your replies, great job by jonboyuk. Sometimes you forget what comes naturally to some people is complicated to others. Maybe I should have taken the same steps as you did. But it's done now and with style. Will definitely be useful to anyone that takes the time to read all the posts.

Question for Andy, can you put an amendment to the subject header to include other models affected, as google search isn't showing them yet? as it appears I can't edit my original post.

Great work Rob

I guess it was just my way of saying thanks. You saved me about £200, so thanks to you!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you Bob and team! :wub:

D7 Diode replaced on a 18 month old machine with minimal use in our holiday lodge. Another successful cheap fix here! £1.75 including P&P Much to my husbands surprise and delight. (Although the extra screws, plastic stay and double-sided sticky tape that holds the black box on did flummox him to start with). :D

Beko you must take this problem seriously and get all your WDIR7543101 's with this issue fixed free of charge to keep some loyal customers from leaving you. :angry:

• Thanks 1

Just wanted to say that I also had the same problem... for the second time in a year. The first time I had no idea where to start, called a local engineer, he couldn't fix it as he didn't have spares. Then ended up spending £175 on a year's extended plan, and the Beko engineer came and replaced the board. When it failed again this year I thought of replacing the board myself. Came across this discussion...bob12241 You're an absolute star! From £175, the cost of the repair this time went down to £1.75 for a new diode!

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi Bob12241 and Jonboyuk..... 

I just wanted to pass on my thanks for all I have read thus far..

After returning home from a night shift to my frantic but lovely wife this morning, informing me that our unit WDIR 7543101 - Washer/Dryer had failed i almost passed out. 

I was looking at having to purchase a new unit until I read what you Bob started and jonboyuk finished.

I have ordered the diodes and you guys have given me the confidence to at least try this solution first so thank you again guys.

Regards Craig 

• Thanks 1

I made an account just to say my thanks. Same issues as everyone else here, lights went off suddenly, checked the specified diode, it was indeed faulty. Replaced said diode and everything works again! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

• Thanks 1

Hi Craig, someone else had this issue and it was resolved. Have a look back at all comments.

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks to all for posting repair details on this site. Just been round to fix my son’s BEKO washer / dryer. 18 months old, only been used for the last 10 months since he moved in and yes Diode D7 dead. £400 machine fixed for £1.80. Cheers. Steve

• Like 1