John Lewis give 2 year guarantee on white goods appliances

Bosch problem

I have a 4 and half year old Bosch. When I open the door after a wash has finished and "end" comes up on display, a tiny bit of water comes out and dribbles down the front, out of the door. Is this normal to have just a dribble of water coming out, as it doesn't leak during the cycle, just when you open the door?

Edited by Anya
product age was wrong

• Root Admin

Hi, I don't know about a fault that can cause it, but make sure you aren't overloading it as some water may find it difficult to get down inside the drum to run into the pump.

Need a repair or spare parts? 

Book a Repair | Buy appliance spares (Cheapest prices guaranteed)

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.

hello @Anya - what you could try and see is if the 3 little drain holes are clear/clean at the bottom of the door gasket and make sure the water is draining freely through them. I am just thinking maybe water could be 'pooling' up at the bottom of the door gasket and as you open the door it overflows down the front of the machine:
image.png.a668a6047779ebf262140f29b1b2306c.png