Miele Washer Dryer Technical fault

I have a Miele WT 2670 Washer dryer.

When i select the Cottons program, i get an error message "F41 please contact the service department", along with a beeping noise.

I have not had the machine long, but it seems so far, to load all the other problems ok.

Any ideas what could be the problem?

Thanks very much.

Hello Malcolm. I have on old list of Miele error codes so I can't guarantee they haven't changed things although I can't see why they'd need to. Mine says of error F41, "Faulty EEPROM / incorrect data". The EEPROM is a chip inside the PCB that holds data like in a computer. I can't suggest anything you can try other than to unplug the machine for 10 mins or so and see if it rights itself or if it has an option to reset to factory defaults try that. It's very much a long shot though. Would need a Miele engineer or dealer to fix otherwise. 

Need a repair or spare parts? 

Book a Repair | Buy Spares (Cheapest prices guaranteed)

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.

Hello Malcolm. Unfortunately if your error is accurately described by my error code list there is nothing I can suggest that you try. This is a very unusual fault. Basically the error is saying that there is something wrong with the EEPROM chip Or the data stored on it.

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.

No worries Malcolm. Let us know how you get on. Miele engineers can connect their laptop to the washing machine and maybe be able to re-programme it.