Appliance Offers
tony359

in-wash temperature sensor reading

Hi all - I kind of remember reading about a service feature on my AEG washer where I could display the actual temperature sensor reading on the display while running a normal wash - so without entering the diagnostic mode with no laundry loaded.

Can anybody help?

Thanks!

Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

Hello Tony. I presume you don't have the instruction book? If not you might go to download it from here Appliance instruction books and user manuals

If you do have the instruction book and it just doesn't mention it then I'm not aware of how to activate such a feature and if it is only for engineers it's unlikely to operate during proper and full wash cycles if it is just a diagnostic tool.

Need an engineer, or to buy appliance spare parts? Please use my affiliate links to support this forum.

Book appliance engineer | Buy your Spares (4Washerhelp)

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.