say

Samsung emergency hose pipe lost

I have Samsung washing machine WW80J5555FW  I was taking the emergency pipe out when I took the plastic cup off the pipe. The tube went back in. I can not see the emergency tube at all. What can do to get the tube  back 

Edited by say
Spelling

Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

No only a small door to the chamber which I have cleaned and a small emergency pipe with a plastic cap 

You will need to either carefully tipped the washing machine back so that you can see underneath (don't forget to disconnect from the man's first). All a safer method is to completely disconnect the washing machine, carefully lay it down on its front and take off the back panel. Take off the lid tool for extra light. Then you will have to just try and reach in and reconnect or push it through.

Hi the machine is fixed. We only took the back panel off. From the front panel where the tube should of been we put a wire through there to come out from the end of the machine. We then got the tube taped it up to the wire and pulled the wire from the  front panel out slowly to get the tube out. I then put the plastic cap on. 

• Like 1