John Lewis give 2 year guarantee on white goods appliances

Beko do not end cycles

yazpid

• Members

Hi I have problem with my Beko washer. When I start cycle and cycle is going to end my washer is draining water, but not ending cycle but start filling water again and again. I've checked thermistor but is ok, checked also pumps but also see good. On display I have error code 8119, but before I've had error code E1. Have you any suggest ?

• Root Admin

Hello there. Is the washing machine doing a normal wash rinse and spin and leaving the laundry clean in the normal time? We need to work out if the washing machine is aborting the wash cycle at some point or whether it is working apparently perfectly okay but just developing an issue when it has finished the cycle.

One possible cause of a washing machine being stuck filling and training is siphoning, and other cause is the washing machine thinking it is overheating and going into a flushing cycle. However the latter is something that would happen during the wash cycle. Full details of these issues are on this article here - Filling and emptying at the same time

Other than that it is difficult to advise anything to check. The error code you mention is not a normal error code. I've never seen any error code as long as that and they normally have a letter such as E or F preceding them. However, the E1 error that you also quote is not in my book. I have very few error codes for the Beko brand unfortunately.

Need a repair or spare parts? 

Book a Repair | Buy Spares (Cheapest prices guaranteed)

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.