Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

Lizzylozenge

Flooded Kitchen From Small Black Pipe At Front Near Pump Filter

Hi, my 2 year old beko has just been reinstated in our kitchen after a year in storage. Everything seemed to be working well until I noticed my kitchen was in inch deep in water. Eventually found it to be pouring from a 1cm thick, black hose near front of machine, underneath. Is this the emergency drainage pipe? It's sticking out with nothing on the end of it (should it be capped?) and it seems to be the o ly place the machine will drain from. Should it be attached underneath, maybe pulled out in transit? Or is there a switch to stop it coming out of this pipe. All seems to be plumbed in properly, otherwise!
Please, any help would be amazing, I need to do some washing without having to fill 50 bowls of water from the hose!!!!! Cheers

Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

If the pipe is very thin and right next to the pump filter it sounds like an emergency drain pipe for draining the washing machine if the washer gets stuck full of water. It should have a bung in the end. It needs capping. Try to find a small plastic bung or cap that could have fitted inside it. Before doing that though - make sure the hose shouldn't actually fit onto a small plastic bit sticking out near the pump filter (behind the filter panel) that the end of the hose should just plug onto when not in use.

Need an engineer, or to buy appliance spare parts? Please use my affiliate links to support this forum.

Book appliance engineer | Buy your Spares (4Washerhelp)

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.

Search for all appliance spare parts here http://www.4washerhelp.co.uk/ using your model number, and see if you can find it.

Need an engineer, or to buy appliance spare parts? Please use my affiliate links to support this forum.

Book appliance engineer | Buy your Spares (4Washerhelp)

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.