Appliance Offers
Jane

Confused About Which Washing Machine To Buy

:unsure: I am looking to buy a washing machine but am feeling rather bamboozled by all the information. Have you considered a spreadsheet for comparing features? I like the sound of Miele quality but am put off by the difficulty in getting spares (just in case) and your comments about the door. Is there a runner up in quality terms? Then I will browse for important features. (AAA, large drum, high speed spin, delay start). I have a budget of £650.

Book washing machine & appliance repairs

Ransom Spares

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

I'm not sure what comment about the door put you off. It's just a bit weird at first the way the Miele door hinges on the other side but unless it would cause a problem you soon get used to it.

I am looking into making choosing a washing machine much easier by hosting something interactive where you will be able to answer questions and be given some recommendations based on your replies. It's probably going to take a while to fix up though. Meanwhile, I don't know of anything as good as Miele in quality. However, the ISE10 washing machine is very well built and has a 10 year guarantee with much cheaper spares and repairs than a Miele. It's still expensive but I would recommend it if you are wanting something well built but easily and cheaply repairable -

A new ISE10 top quality washing machine with 10 year guarantee is also now available

ISE10 washing machine

(More related articles: buying appliances advice | Washing machine reviews)

Need an engineer, or to buy appliance spare parts? Please use my affiliate links to support this forum.

Book appliance engineer | Buy your appliance Spares 

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.

Many thanks for your reply. I must say that your website and service are fantastic. Just so you know, the door thing was that it opened the wrong way and the machine needs to be switched on to open. Now I look, it seems a bit of a poor reason not to buy it but I forgot to mention the delay start also being important.

Thanks for that Jane. I would agree that a couple of very minor comments like that shouldn't put anyone off - unless they are looking for a reason not to spend so much ;)

Need an engineer, or to buy appliance spare parts? Please use my affiliate links to support this forum.

Book appliance engineer | Buy your appliance Spares 

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.