Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

I've decided to put some effort into establishing a white goods blog which will be heavily weighted towards washing machine topics but also feature news and advice about dishwashers. cookers, tumble dryers and fridges and freezers.

The success of my blog very much depends on having people following it. I will need inspiration by seeing that people are reading my blog (please feel free to comment on articles).

Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

Many thanks Bernard. I hope to make the Blog and Newsletter not only interesting but genuinely useful. It won't just be an excuse to send adverts. I have in mind trying to solicit some prizes or vouchers that can be raffled off too.

Hi Andy

You can count on me and am looking forward to your newletter and blog.

As you know I have recently bought a washing machine and can give my opinion

on it.

Good Luck

:)

Sounds good to me - I got invaluable advice and a great deal by looking on here and exteneding it to dishwashers and tumble dryers sounds great, particualry as we will be moving soon and will need to source a dishwasher (and fridge / freezer, any tips?)

Many thanks everyone (especially for that wonderful accolade NickD) Things have been delayed a little. We were heavily affected by the freak floods. I have only just got electricity and telephone back after it was lost over 40 hours ago. My first newsletter will at least be introduced by something topical - if not washing machine topical it's at least news topical. Fortunately I wasn't directly affected by the water.

Your newletter and blog sounds like a good idea, I would be happy to receive this.

This website has given me useful information about buying washing machines in the past.

Sorry to hear you've been flooded.

Hope things are back to normal soon for you.

Hi Andy, Apolgies for not replying sooner, behind with e-mails again!

I would be delighted to receive your newsletter and blog. I have found

your site invaluable and have recommended to many people. Cheers Greenhils :D

Thanks Greenhils and JohnFB. It may be a few more weeks before my first newsletter. I don't want to just send anything out for the sake of it. As usual I'm juggling many different balls so I need to find time to study and understand the newsletter software I'm using. Meanwhile keep an eye on my blog and don't be afraid to comment on any articles.

Hi Andy great idea about a news letter and blog your site has got nothing on the other service sites. Its good to talk to other service eng that have encountered strange or repeat problem with cookers,washing machines,dishwashers.

Thanks Fat Man. I want to seriously improve the community on my sites, which I've neglected in the past. I'm starting the twitter thing and a facebook account as well.