Appliance Offers
Sign in to follow this  
poppies15

Miele Motors

Book washing machine & appliance repairs

Ransom Spares

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

Miele washing machines can have two different motors fitted, the modestly named "standard motor", and the Silent Professional Motor, which is usually found, "on our commercial machines". The more expensive Miele models tend to have the professional motor and the others have the standard motor. I can say from experience that even the standard motor is extremely quiet, very tough and very reliable.

The Miele washing machine page shows their current range and if you click the "View" link to see all the specifications of a specific Miele washing machine it will say "Silent Professional Motor" under "special features". Otherwise it will have the Miele standard motor fitted - which is more than good enough for all but the rich, finicky or someone where noise is a paramount issue.

Need an engineer, or to buy appliance spare parts? Please use my affiliate links to support this forum.

Book appliance engineer | Buy your appliance Spares 

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.