Book washing machine & appliance repairs

Ransom Spares

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

salgarvilla

my washing machine keeps bleeping through the wash cycle

i got a hotpoint 2in1 washer dry the model no is FDF 9640p uk 

it’s started to bleep during the wash cycle with no reason there is no error codes on the countdown display. does the cycles completely fine drum is turning normally. i thought it might be trying to tell me to put it on a auto clean cycle which i did then did a normal cycle afterwards then it didn’t bleep at all. but after i put another load of washing in after that one the bleeping started again, so i thought it could be the pump filter this time so did that few days later and it still bleeping,  i had some bottles of things at the side of the machine before i taken them out and had it on and no bleeping maybe combined of doing the two other things as well, also is it to do with the weight in the drum 

i just want to know what if anyone has got the same  problem and if i can do anything to sort it out it now getting annoying 

Edited by salgarvilla

Book washing machine & appliance repairs

Ransom Spares

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.