Appliance Offers

Hi I have Blomberg Washing Machine Model LWF411452AW purchased in Nov 2018. I have an issue, the drum will not spin, I put it in TEST mode and when it gets to the Spinning section the drum moves a few inches like it is trying to spin but then stops and nothing happens. I have done the following...

Drained all the water out of the system and checked the filter, hoses and the Impeller - all OK 

I can move the Drum freely by hand

Checked the Belt - All OK

It is a Brush-less Motor so no Carbon Brushes.

When I run the Test sequence E-- comes up at the start but no other error codes appear during the testing

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. 

Link to short Video of the issue

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vgtrJAI3UPuKzvxhtZkDUqdMJPNjbw3C/view?usp=sharing

Edited by JohnnyB
Add link to Video

Book washing machine & appliance repairs

Ransom Spares

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

Normally when the motor judders like that the motor itself as faulty or there is a fault on the PCB or a capacitor somewhere. It's not really something you can easily troubleshoot.

Need an engineer, or to buy appliance spare parts? Please use my affiliate links to support this forum.

Book appliance engineer | Buy your appliance Spares 

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.