Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

Whitegoodshelp (Andy)

Get Rid Of Unwanted Washing Machine Or Any Other Appliance

If you have a working washing machine (or other appliance) that you no longer need and would prefer to find someone who might get some use for it..

Then try this recycle scheme where you can try to find other people who want your unwanted things (no money changes hands). I used it to pass on a couple of bicycles my kids had stopped using when I didn't want to go to the trouble of trying to sell them and the thought of just dumping them was unacceptable. The couple who came and collected them were so grateful it made me feel all warm inside :)

If you have an unwanted washing machine (or anything else for that matter) and you'd rather see someone else utilise it rather than just dump it try Freecycle

If you have a broken down washing machine (or other appliance) that you no longer need and would prefer to find someone who might be able to use it for spares or refurbish it..

Then try this site - Find my Recycler is aiming to reduce landfill by compiling a network of repairers to recycle old appliances and other unwanted items by repairing or refurbishing as many as possible. This is a much better solution than simply scrapping appliances for metal, and it's run by a genuine eco warrior

If you can't find someone to genuinely recycle your old appliances there you could try to find your local recycling centre by postcode Recyclenow

Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.