Maundy58

Miele Prem 520 Washing Machine

Hi all,

I'm thinking about buying the Miele Prem 520. I like the look of this and my budget can just about stretch to the 499.95 price tag. Miele seem to be a good quality manufacturer - even though I'm getting one at the lower end of the Miele scale, would the forum regard it as a good buy.

Thanks in advance for your comments

Regards

Dave

Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

looks a good machine for the price !!!

I cannot recommend Miele enough there built very well, they run sweet and over all a far better machines then the brands out on the market

I’ve had my Miele appliances now for just ever a year and a half and there still as fantastic as they day I bought them

Once really please consumer

(James bedford)

Hello Dave, the Miele Premier 520 Washing Machine is basic in features not quality. It's the same build quality as Miele washing machines costing a lot more. If 5Kg drum (the same size we've all used for the last 10 years or so) and 1200 spin is fast enough then it's an excellent washing machine indeed.

Related link:Are washing machine spin speeds a con?

hi have had my miele prestige plus,spin speed 1300 bought from john lewis online £499 approx it is fantastic i love it.the best thing for me is that you can interrupt a programme or skip a programme stage,so if you are in ahurry and waiting for washing to finish this is a real bonus :rolleyes:

The Premier 520 has in fact been discontinued. If there are any left they may be on offer at good prices. It's perfectly OK to buy one, there's nothing wrong with the model at all. Manufacturers are always bringing out new versions and the replacement model is the Prestige Plus which has a 1300 spin (shouldn't be any significant difference really) and a time remaining feature. During June and July (at least) the Prestige Plus will have a 5 year warranty.