Loi nguyen

Is there any thing wrong with my washer

https://vimeo.com/298699638

Hello Guy, i have just buy new washer! And realized i shaking on final spin, the sound loud but not to aggressive but just wonder if that is just normal for a new washer to shake ? Sorry this is my first brand new washer so i dont have any experience

p/s: you can see the washer not moving around but it vibration by itself , even the shirt next to washer moving too

Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

Hello. I have rarely worked on top loading washing machines. All of my customers always had frontloading washing machines. The video doesn't look excessively bad, but clearly it is vibrating a fair bit. The main thing to check if it is a new washing machine is that any transit packaging that may have been fitted has been properly removed. Full details should be in the instruction manual or with a leaflet that came with the washing machine. Also it is necessary to make sure the washer is dead level. You should ideally also proper spirit level and ensure it is level from front to back as well as from side to side.

And finally you need to check that the load that you have put in is a balanced load. Give my article here a good read Washing machine jumps and bangs on spin. It contains information about how unbalanced loads affect the washing machine and how to avoid unbalanced loads.