Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

thousandwords

Electrolux or Speed Queen (leftover 2017)?

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum, joined to soak in (if you would please excuse the pun) some wisdom and knowledge in regards to washers and driers.

I have never owned either before but have to purchase soon as will be moving to a unit that does not have its own washer and drier.

I did some research on the web and walked in a few appliance stores-it;s still a work in progress.

So far I have been narrowed it down to 2 choices (subject to change as my quest progresses)

1. 2018 ELectrolux EFLS627UTT for $999

https://www.electroluxappliances.com/Washers-Dryers/Washing-Machines/Washing-Machine/EFLS627UTT/

OR

2. A store in my state has left over 2017 Speed Queens 9000 series (awne92sp113tw01) for $900

https://www.consumerreports.org/products/top-load-agitator-washer/speed-queen-awne92sp113tw01-377558/overview/

Anybody has any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

PS I live in the USA but I was hoping there might be US forum memebrs or non US memebrs that have experience with both machines.

Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

Sorry I have no experience of speed Queen brand. Electrolux should be decent machines though. But for all I know speed Queen could be brilliant too, just don't have them in the UK as far as I know.