Can anyone out there assist me with some information on what the following warning lights indicate could be wrong with my washing machine? I have 3 'beeping' flashing warning light (no digital display) that have come on and my machine will now not do anything. The first light that is flashing signifies the 800 spin cycle and the other 2 signifies the 'spin' and 'end' cycles. All 3 are flashing and beeping.

I've cleaned the bottom filter and checked to make sure none of the hoses are bent or kinked. I've also taken off the bottom panel to make sure there is no water in the bottom tray (it is bone dry).

Any one got any other advice on what to check next, how to do it or what those 3 fault lights mean flashing together?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm afraid I can't give a definitive answer. I do have four different ranges of Bosch washing machines error codes that are displayed using three lights. On three of them, all three lights flashing means NTC failure (what is an NTC?). But on the fourth, all three lights flashing means a fault in the motor circuit. There's no guarantee that any of these codes are relevant to your washing machine though. The first three are for the following ranges of washing machines WFF200 range, WFL range, WAA range, and the last one was for the WOL range. The chances are your machine is not in one of these categories and therefore you cannot assume that your error code is the same. 

Need a repair or spare parts? 

Book a Repair | Buy Spares (Cheapest prices guaranteed)

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.