Hello John. I remember when Servis were a very high quality product. As they all were back in the 50s and 60s. I wonder if you can see it on their historical timeline?

I would think it highly unlikely there are any spare parts left for it. Especially as they have gone bust several times since they made it. It is remarkable that one is still going though. I wonder if they might be interested to know that?

Need a repair or spare parts? 

Book a Repair | Buy Spares (Cheapest prices guaranteed)

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.

Hi Andy. Yeah, I have already told them that I have an old Servis wringer machine. I even asked if they might have a repair or service manual for it. They replied saying that Servis is no longer responsible for those machines as the company is now owned by the Turkish company Vestel. The British made Wilkins Servis machines really were built to last. I seen another machine on ebay recently.

Aye that's what I meant. Servis have gone bust and been bought out so many times they don't really have much of a sense of history like a normal company would have. 

Need a repair or spare parts? 

Book a Repair | Buy Spares (Cheapest prices guaranteed)

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.

Yeah that's true. It's a pity though because as you said, they were a high quality product back in the day. In fact, I also have a Servis Twin tub which is also still going strong. It was my grandmothers before I was born, and now I have it. It still looks quite good for it's age. Just a few scratches and small rust spots, but nothing major.