Zanussi Zwf1437W Campatible Models

Hi

I am looking for a used PCB for my Zanussi ZWF1437W washing machine and I was wondering what other Zanussi models are compatible with this one as I am not able to find a used PCB for my own model but I have found one for the following models:

Zanussi ZWF1451W
Zanussi ZWF1231W
Zanussi ZWF1431S
Zanussi ZWF 1241W
Zanussi ZWF1441W
Zanussi ZWF1227W
Zanussi ZWF1217W

Any of these compatible with mine?

P.s. Is there any chance to find the wiring diagram for the board as I think I might have misplaced the cables which resulted in blowing up the board!

Thanks

According to 4washerhelp spares site there are two types for this model so it might be even harder finding a used one. Manufacturers often fit different parts on the same models throughout production so you would need to double check which type you need

http://www.4washerhelp.co.uk/search.pl?query=ZWF1437W+pcb&t=22562.4442678384

Need a repair or spare parts? 

Book a Repair | Buy Spares (Cheapest prices guaranteed)

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.

According to 4washerhelp spares site there are two types for this model so it might be even harder finding a used one. Manufacturers often fit different parts on the same models throughout production so you would need to double check which type you need

http://www.4washerhelp.co.uk/search.pl?query=ZWF1437W+pcb&t=22562.4442678384

Cheers, I'd sent the PCB to get it repaired and when i got it back and reconnected the wires, as soon as i switched on the power, the board made a weired noise and a massive spark! now a couple of components have blown up so I sent it back to the repair centre to see if it was something they hadn't done properly as they hadn't been able to test the board at their end, or was it me who mixed up the wires?

Is there any chance I could find some sort of diagaram to show the location of each group of wires on the board?

Unfortunately circuit diagrams aren't readily available for UK washing machines. A little tip for future reference is to always take photos on your phone before taking anything off or removing any wires. Often you think there's no way I'll not remember exactly how this goes but.... :)

Need a repair or spare parts? 

Book a Repair | Buy Spares (Cheapest prices guaranteed)

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.