Appliance Offers
aaronasprey

Which One Of These Machines Is Better?

I'm looking to buy a new machine as my old one is nearing the end of its life cycle.

In terms of overall specs which of these two machines are the better? I like both machines but don't know which one is better.

http://www.lg.com/uk/washing-machines/lg-F1480QDS-white-washing-machine

or

http://www.appliancesonline.co.uk/product/AQ113D697I-Hotpoint-Aqualtis-Washing-Machine-White-23985.aspx

Thanks for any help!

Book washing machine & appliance repairs

Ransom Spares

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

That's a really tough question as both machines claim to do everything tip-top. I suggest you go to a shop that sells both makes and ask them for references as to which of these machines is indeed the best for your purposes.

Hope you find the one your looking for :)

Gael.

PS. I have a Zanussi and I have no complaints.

They are very different machines, one's an 11Kg drum the other is 7kg. One's a "normal" washer the other uses steam. One's 1600 rpm spin the other is 1400 rpm. As suggested above, it looks like you'll be better talking to a trusted salesperson to find out what your requirements are. I would strongly recommend John Lewis or taking advantage of the Which? £1 offer to read their washing machine reviews.

Need an engineer, or to buy appliance spare parts? Please use my affiliate links to support this forum.

Book appliance engineer | Buy your appliance Spares 

Warning:  Read this before attempting any diy repairsNo representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of advice. I can't be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.