Photo

Do You Want To Write A Washing Machine Review?

user reviews

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Washerhelp_Whitegoodshelp

Washerhelp_Whitegoodshelp

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:47 PM

Do you have an opinion to share about your washing machine?

We are all increasingly researching the Internet before making important purchasing decisions and washing machine reviews are sought after articles. There are reviews by "experts", and reviews by users. Many people would like to see reviews by both experts and ordinary users.

I'm looking into developing a Washerhelp reviews system where you can write your own reviews and see the reviews of other users in tandem with seeing my own opinion and reviews.

If you are interested in participating in a Washerhelp user review system and becoming part of a community please send me a quick email using my contact Washerhelp form.

Alternatively, just post your review in this forum (you need to be a member to start a topic). All I ask is that you title it properly so that others can find it - use something like, "Hoover (insert model number) review". And that you make it as fair and balanced as you can.

Get Special Offers Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts Buy Appliances | Main help site is White goods help

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.