Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chris82

Indesit Iwdc6105 - Filled With Cold Water After Wash Cycle

2 posts in this topic

After the last wash, machine has filled up with cold water - but not above the bottom of the door - and now won't drain.

There isn't an LED display so there's no error message.

When I want to start a cycle, the 'door locked' light flashes red repeatedly (not in a pattern ie. 7 times).

I've read some of your forum and I think I need to take out the cold water lead (from top right-hand corner of back of machine) and make sure it's not blocked, should I do this?

Please help, I know very little about this sort of thing.

Get Special Offers Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts Buy Appliances | Main help site is White goods help

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

I've already put all the advice I can think of do deal with a washing machine not emptying the water (including how to drain it). I would drain out the water using the advice in my article.

If by any chance the washer has filled up with water without being on a programme there are a couple of explanations here - Washing machine fills with water overnight or when switched off

If the article and all the other relevant ones it links to don't help I would suggest getting an engineer.

1 person likes this