• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ian1234

Ian1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:46 PM

Hi, the conditioner tray is not emptying any conditioner?
I have cleaned it out, and now when I fill it with water under a tap it flows out through the pipe/hole thing.
I have ran a full wash cycle with no conditioner in and the tray is empty after the wash?
I would of thought it should fill with water and be left with water in after the wash?
Many thanks in advance...
Ian

Get Special Offers Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts Buy Appliances | Main help site is White goods help

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

#2 Washerhelp_Whitegoodshelp

Washerhelp_Whitegoodshelp

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,278 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:54 PM

To take the fabric conditioner into the machine water is run into the compartment, which causes it to overflow with water. The fabric conditioner is flushed out of the compartment and down into the soap dispenser. When the washer stops filling, the water left inside the fabric conditioner compartment should siphon out up the tube and through the hole at the bottom leaving the compartment empty.

I have some advice about this problem on my washing machine troubleshooting list - fabric conditioner doesn't get taken into washing machine

Please consider buying spares from my 4Washerhelp links to support my sites. Prices are same as the other major spares sites but it helps keep my sites running.

Find a repairmanBuy appliance spare parts from 4Washerhelp

• Disclaimer: You must be competent to carry out repairs, and accept responsibility for your own and other people's safety* -  DIY repair safety and tips

* I use all reasonable efforts to ensure information contained on Washerhelp is correct and accurate, no representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information. I therefore cannot be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users