bobdabuilda

What Is The Weight Of A Miele Washing Machine

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a rough idea of its weight as I need to arrange delivery of one. I am guessing around 70kg-90kg????
The Miele website doesnt list the weights! Thanks

Get Special Offers Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts Buy Appliances | Main help site is White goods help

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

Does anyone have a rough idea of its weight as I need to arrange delivery of one. I am guessing around 70kg-90kg????

I've read in a miele brochure that it's between 93 and 99 kilograms depending on the model.

I've read in a miele brochure that it's between 93 and 99 kilograms depending on the model.

Thanks! I was worried that it was going to be a lot and that is!!

I was wrong they do list the weights in the detailed specs section!

Miele washing machines are very heavy. They use much more metal than anyone else (which incidentally is far more recyclable) and cast iron weights instead of concrete. It's a sign of the quality as described in my Miele washing machines review