• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NX3

NX3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 06:08 PM

After hassle with cheap washing machines that don't last I've decided to get a W3240/A. Since we've decided to bite the bullet Currys have never had any in stock! Quite frustrating but we can wait... we have vouchers so are tied to them. It seems to be available elsewhere online but Comet has no stock either I noticed. Is this model being phased out or just very popular ?

Edited by NX3, 31 May 2007 - 05:02 PM.

Get Special Offers Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts Buy Appliances | Main help site is White goods help

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

#2 Washerhelp_Whitegoodshelp

Washerhelp_Whitegoodshelp

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,352 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:47 PM

The W 3240 isn't on the Miele website which show the very latest models. There are other models available elsewhere with similar specs but if you are stuck using Currys vouchers you don't have much choice other than to wait, unless you can spend them on something else or save them.

#3 NX3

NX3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:28 PM

ahh maybe its an older model. Anyway I check in Currys store today and they said they had stock problems from Miele and thought it was tied in with the warrenty promo thats on at the moment. I'll keep checking.

PS great site, really useful