• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shimba

shimba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:01 PM

I had a Zanussi washer/dryer for 12 years. I did not have any problems with it until recently when the bearings needed replacing.
I have been looking around for which make to buy now - but after much research and the budget I had I decided to go again for Zanussi ZWF1421W. I bought mine from JL.
This time I have bought only a washer but it has a spin of 1400 so maybe my clothes will be more drier. Will get the machine next week so will let you know how I get on.

Get Special Offers Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts | Buy Appliances | Main help site is White goods help

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

#2 Loreli

Loreli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 05:44 PM

Hi was dithering on Zanussi 1200 or 1400 spin. The decision was taken from me - John Lewis were out of stock of the 1200 and I had no washing machine so couldn't wait til they had more in.

I am very pleased with the machine so far. Also with John Lewis - the site said you would hear within 1 week for delivery date - I ordered the machine late at night on one day and had a call to say the when the machine would be delivered the very next day. Also it said delivery within 14 days - I had to wait just over a week. The time slot was 8am-1pm, unfortunatley I was one of the last and it arrived at noon. However the men were very good at delivering it into my kitchen and even gave me a quick chat about unpacking and plumbing. My father came and plumbed it in and within the hour I had a machine again.

As to the machine I have been busy testing all the different programmes - and tested the timer, having economy 7 electricity the timer facility was important to me. All worked well.

It is a very easy machine to use and doesn't take long to think about the best programmes for you - it has half load, daily load and a quick wash - all handy for me as well as the longer 40/60 degree washes.

So thanks Andy for this site and your advice in helping me decide on which machine and which company to buy from. :D

#3 Washerhelp_Whitegoodshelp

Washerhelp_Whitegoodshelp

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,195 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

Check out the articles and links I have for John Lewis offers including a minimum of 2 year guarantee on all appliances 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users