Error Codes E1 And E2 For Hoover New Wave Washing Machine
Posted 13 May 2006 - 10:49 AM
| Buy Appliances |
Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.
Posted 13 May 2006 - 11:03 AM
On the hoover new wave washing machine, these error codes are -
E1 : washing machine has exceeded a check time for fill, heat or empty.
Common causes for this are fill and empty problems, heater fault (or the wiring
to it broken), water pump open circuit (although that would stop the water draining too) Pressure chamber blocked or pressure tubing pipe looped below the pressure bottle, or a sticking eco ball in the sump hose (sludge and grease build up)
- Washing machine won't fill with water (or no water goes into washing machine)
- Washing machine won't empty water
- Washing machine isn't heating up the water
- (This topic includes a) description of how washing machines control water levels
E2 : open circuit thermistor (NOTE: Other washing machine manufacturer's may also use the error code E2 with an entirely different meaning) A thermister is the modern version of a thermostat. It's very reliable.
Please consider buying spares from my 4Washerhelp links to support my sites. Prices are same as the other major spares sites but it helps keep my sites running.
- Disclaimer: You must be competent to carry out repairs, and accept responsibility for your own and other people's safety* - DIY repair safety and tips
* I use all reasonable efforts to ensure information contained on Washerhelp is correct and accurate, no representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information. I therefore cannot be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users