Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lammy250

Indesit Wie 137 Uk Fault F-03

7 posts in this topic

help....... this code just keeps coming on, ive had the washer to bits, changed the temp sensor thermal limiter, checked the continuity on the wires from the sensor to the pcb, had the pcb out and cleaned the contacts, cleaned the pcb board????? is it a new pcb????

Get Special Offers Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts Buy Appliances | Main help site is White goods help

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

help....... this code just keeps coming on, ive had the washer to bits, changed the temp sensor thermal limiter, checked the continuity on the wires from the sensor to the pcb, had the pcb out and cleaned the contacts, cleaned the pcb board????? is it a new pcb????

sorry a new pcb that i need???? please give me a clue!!!!

Sorry lammy250, if you've changed the NTC (thermostat) then apart from checking connections on the NTC and PCB for broken wires inside you'd need to think about replacing the pcb next but there's no guarantee it would fix it.

Gone and bought a new machine now, fed up with indesit, I've had the pcb's checked before, had it all in bits checking everything, I've even changed the drum bearings which was a task, them the concrete bolts sheared so had to repair all the bolts...... Had enough..... Thanks for the replies though it was much appreciated