• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lammy250

lammy250

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:35 PM

help....... this code just keeps coming on, ive had the washer to bits, changed the temp sensor thermal limiter, checked the continuity on the wires from the sensor to the pcb, had the pcb out and cleaned the contacts, cleaned the pcb board????? is it a new pcb????

Get Special Offers Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts Buy Appliances | Main help site is White goods help

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

#2 lammy250

lammy250

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:36 PM

help....... this code just keeps coming on, ive had the washer to bits, changed the temp sensor thermal limiter, checked the continuity on the wires from the sensor to the pcb, had the pcb out and cleaned the contacts, cleaned the pcb board????? is it a new pcb????

sorry a new pcb that i need???? please give me a clue!!!!

#3 Washerhelp_Whitegoodshelp

Washerhelp_Whitegoodshelp

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

Indesit washing machine flashing 3 times error code F03

Please consider using my relevant affiliate links and ads to support my sites. 

• Disclaimer: You must be competent to carry out repairs, and accept responsibility for your own and other people's safety* -  DIY repair safety and tips

* I use all reasonable efforts to ensure information contained on Washerhelp is correct and accurate, no representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information. I therefore cannot be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.

#4 lammy250

lammy250

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:51 PM

i have checked all that it says on the link, any other ideas????

#5 Washerhelp_Whitegoodshelp

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:02 PM

Sorry lammy250, if you've changed the NTC (thermostat) then apart from checking connections on the NTC and PCB for broken wires inside you'd need to think about replacing the pcb next but there's no guarantee it would fix it.

• Disclaimer: You must be competent to carry out repairs, and accept responsibility for your own and other people's safety* -  DIY repair safety and tips

* I use all reasonable efforts to ensure information contained on Washerhelp is correct and accurate, no representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information. I therefore cannot be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this website, which is given free of charge and in good faith.

#6 lammy250

lammy250

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:26 PM

Gone and bought a new machine now, fed up with indesit, I've had the pcb's checked before, had it all in bits checking everything, I've even changed the drum bearings which was a task, them the concrete bolts sheared so had to repair all the bolts...... Had enough..... Thanks for the replies though it was much appreciated

#7 Washerhelp_Whitegoodshelp

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:33 AM

No problem, which make have you gone for this time?