• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 popieswashingmachine

popieswashingmachine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:03 PM

I bought a new washing machine for my wife: Samsung WF0804W8E 1400 rpm 8kg Bubble Wash Technology.
Last week it was installed, after the first few tries my wife wasn't happy with the amount of bubbles, and the amount of water going into the machine.

We got the installation guy back out to disconnect everything, he said everything was working fine and reconnected the machine.

My wife is still unhappy with the amount of bubbles and water in the machine.

There is a video on youtube of the same machine and there does seem to be a lot more water and bubbles during the cycles on the youtube video compared with ours.

Can anyone please offer any advice?

Thanks
Dave

Get Special Offers Book washing machine & appliance repairs Buy appliance spare parts Buy Appliances | Main help site is White goods help

Note: The links above are needed to help keep this site running, please consider using them.

#2 AdrianWelke

AdrianWelke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:32 PM

So you're not happy with the amount of bubbles? Too little or too many?

TBH, the only way to go forward (As you've just had the appliance installed), is to re-visit the retailer again, show him the YouTube video, express your concerns and see what they say.

As this isn't a 'Technical' question or 'situation' as such, that's all I can say unfortunately :(

Ade

#3 popieswashingmachine

popieswashingmachine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:13 PM

Hi Ade,

Thanks for your reply.
I've managed to fix it by adjusting the main water pressure under the sink.

Thanks
Dave