Buy Washing machines & other white goods appliances
Co-operative Electrical are part of the world's largest consumer co-operative. with a high customer service business model and a strong environmental ethos.
What makes Co-operative group different?
- Stong focus on good service and competitive prices plus sharing profits with customers
- Free Rapid Delivery Service (Receive text message or email the evening prior to your selected delivery date advising of the 90 minute time slot for your delivery)
- Large kitchen appliances should be delivered by the co-operative's own delivery company
- Deals on washing machines
- Co-operative Deals on Washer dryers
Sharing the profits
You don't have to become a member, you can just take advantage of the good service and competitive prices, but if you join, then every time you buy something from The Co-operative’s family of businesses (including banking & insurance) you earn points. Twice a year the points are added up and you receive your share of the profits as either cash or vouchers. You'll also get loads of exclusive offers and if you want a say in how the business is run.
A new concept in washing machines
If you want a high quality washing machine or dryer that's repairable at reasonable prices and has a 10 year guarantee try the ISE10
John Lewis (Washerhelp recommended)
John Lewis are my favourite retailer and I've bought most of my white goods appliances from them as well as my brown goods. I've always enjoyed their genuinely old-school style service where the customer is king, combined with modern practices. I've always felt treated with genuine respect there. As well as my personal experience, John Lewis have been voted best retailer at least twice recently by Which? members.
Voted Best Retailer
John Lewis give at least 2 years guarantee on all washing machines and other appliances - and even 3 years on their own brand appliances (plus 5 year guarantees on TV's).
- Washing machines section
- Home appliance offers
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Top selling appliances at John Lewis (Goes to my White goods Blog)
My John Lewis review
See my review plus John Lewis's latest special offers on my John Lewis Page
Appliances Online specialise in selling appliances - online, and claim to be the UK's largest online appliance specialist. I like their web site and I'm impressed by the way they appear to be doing business as it seems they are offering a genuinely unique attitude and services.
They appear highly focussed on good customer service and one of the most striking things is their 10 day returns policy, which is one of the best I've come across.
Appliances Online are part of the massive DRL group but seem to be genuinely doing it differently and have lots of offers on.
See my review plus latest special offers on my Appliances Online Page
List of Appliance Retailers
Here's a list of some of the available online traders selling washing machines and all other white goods.
- Appliances Online
- John Lewis (voted best retailer twice by Which? members. Give minimum of 2 years guarantee on all washing machines and 3 years on their own brand. Free delivery too)
- Co-operative Electrical (the world's largest consumer co-operative)